Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Weird Usernames

Hey Jammers! There was nothing to post about yesterday, so I didn't post. The new item today is the sand toy box.
I'm glad there is real toys in the toy box. I always thought the wooden toy box looked like a BBQ.
So, this post is about usernames. I will be posting the weirdest types of usernames you can have.
1. Ship usernames.
If you don't know the ship wootparri, click here.
2. Super long usernames.
26 letters O.O.
3. Number usernames.
Number usernames aren't that weird, but most of them are banned for some reason.
There is one type of username that I want to show you but it isn't really a username. It is the black player card. I think the black player cards got glitched.
The only thing that isn't dark is the Jam A Gram button. When you try to send a Jam A Gram, this will come up.
I'll let you decide if it is a glitch or not.
R.I.P. 21 (9 + 10).
 When AJHQ makes new items this will come up.

The new world is just like any other world, so don't get excited.
Bye Jammers!






2 comments: