Friday, June 26, 2015

Spirit Armor Glitch

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the raccoon claw in the Diamond Shop.
I really like these claws. I like how they give you only one type of plushie so if you were on a plushie hunt for a raccoon, it would make it easier so you don't get a seal.
On Instagram, I have been seeing a lot of posts that Play Wild is released for IOS. I don't see it in the app store, so I don't know if it is true. AJHQ didn't post a Play Wild post on The DAILY Explorer!!!!!
Now, I will show you how to do a little glitch with llamas.
1. Be a llama.
2. Buy Spirit armor, unless you have it. If you have it, put it on.(It has to be this chest armor thingy.)
3. Buy a lasso, unless you have it. If you have it, put it on.
4. By now, you should of been wearing spirit armor, but you switched to a lasso. Now hop or play.
5. Now Spirit armor should show up on your llama in a weird raspberry color.
I found out how to do this from Wootmoo's Instagram. Click here to go to his Instagram.
Bye Jammers!









No comments:

Post a Comment