Monday, June 8, 2015

Leeked Llama Pictures?

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is a "rare" item Monday tie-die shirt.
Usually when AJHQ uses orange in their rare item Monday items it turns out to be a horrible mess. That is what this is, a giant horrible mess.
So, we all remember 1231 and how he/she got a llama. 
We all now that is the new animal coming out.
Now, there is more leeked llama pictures. Well, they could be edited, but they would be really good edits. I found out about these from XxSmile AJ. Click here to go to her video.
The first leeked llama image is from CryptiCat AJ. I like how this llama looks, so I hope this isn't an edit. This is from CryptiCat's Instagram I think.
This next leeked llama picture is from Teals1 and it looks like it would be the animation. That would mean that there is a new movie thing coming to the Appondale Theater! Finally it has some use. This I also believe is from Teals1's Instagram and looks pretty nice if it wasn't an edit. I hope none of these are edits, because the llamas look pretty good actually.
Well, bye Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment