Sunday, June 7, 2015

Shark on Land?

Hey Jammers! I am so sorry for no posts. Family was over and I didn't want to be rude and go on my computer all day long. Today's new item is the ring of fire in the Summer Carnival.
This looks really dangerous.
Glitch time. When I tried to do the bunny pattern glitch, My shark was on land! I found out how to do it from Aparri's video. Here is a link to his video. click here
(NOTE: This glitch doesn't always work. It might take you a lot of tries to get it right.Also, credit to Aparri for these pictures. I got them from his video, but not the picture of the shark on land or the picture of the snow fort den.)
1. Make sure your animal pattern is like this.
2. Go to the Sunken Ship den.
3. You should be a dolphin.
4. Turn into a shark and go into a land den when the shark is still changing.

I chose the snow fort den because it was quick to click on.
5. Now you might be a shark on land!
Well, that's it for today. Bye Jammers!






No comments:

Post a Comment