Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Jammer Wall

Hey Jammers! Sorry about this post being late, I slept in. Today's new item is the Freedom Spiked Mohawk at the Freedom Party.
Do you see the glitch where it is 0 gems? It is true, I filled up my inventory!
A lot of you probably know about the Jammer wall. I found out about it from Snowyclaw. Click here to watch her video.
The Jammer wall is kind of like texting Animal Jam version. They just removed the ad for it, but I got a screenshot just in time.
I think you can create your own wall and talk to buddies, but maybe you can advertise parties to the public! I think that would be cool. I'm not quite sure how this will work. I think that when you create a wall you can change the background, because on the walls they show in the ad there is different backdrops.
I know, this was a super short post. There isn't much to say about the Jammer Wall. Bye Jammers!
Update
I just reached 300 pageviews! I am so happy right now to know that 300 people have viewed my blog!
Thank you so much! Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment