Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Daily Schedule

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the elegant sconce in Epic Wonders.
I think this looks really awesome.
In the Summer Carnival, we have a clown vanity.
 I would not want this in my den for the fact that I do not like clowns.
Today I'm going to post something a little different. This is my normal schedule on the weekdays so maybe you would see how I am lazy.
5:45: wake up.
(Lets just say Caillou is waking up in the morning to get his computer and needs a flashlight.)
5:46: Go on Animal Jam
5:50: Make a Blog Post
6:30: Get ready for school
(If you are going to ask yes I am obsessed with making Caillou pictures just for the fun of it.)
8:00: Go to school
3:05: Walk home from school
3:15: Do homework
4:45: Go to dance
(I am a competition dancer so I can't miss dance.)
6:00: Read
(I know what you are probably thinking, Finally something that isn't Caillou.)
7:30: Go on YouTube
8:30: Get ready for bed
9:00: Go to bed
Yes, it is finally the end of my Caillou pictures. If Animal Jam is boring again, I will make one of these posts about my weekend. Bye Jammers!













No comments:

Post a Comment