Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Random Post #3: Beta Days

Hello Jammers! Today's new item is the elegant coffee table in Epic Wonders.
This is the only item I like in the furniture set so far. All the way in the Summer Carnival, we have carnival flags.
 I think I like this item. It looks like it would go good in dens.
Now, lets get to the point of this post. Today I am going to be talking all about the Beta days.
The Beta days was a testing period in Animal Jam. It was a lot different from Animal Jam now. The first thing I am going to show you is the Jam-A-Grams.
The Jam-A-Grams in the Beta days looked very different and you could say different word choices too.
Nonmembers could send and get gifts because at this point of time, everyone was a non member.
Now I am going to show you the lands.
There were only five lands in the Beta days. Coral Canyons, Sarepia Forest, Jamaa Township, Lost Temple of Zios, and Crystal Sands. A lot of the lands looked different from now, and there were only land animals in the game.
Now I'm going to show you the animals.
There were only six animals in the game so far. Monkeys, wolves, tigers, pandas, bunnies, and koalas. Like I said before, there were no water animals.
Now lets look at the icons.
Clock: The clock times how long the player has played. I think it would ding when it is done, but I wasn't a beta player so I can't confirm it.
Open Book: Not a lot of people know what it is for , but most people think it is the journey book in its early stages.
Pickaxe and Shovel: I'm sure someone knows what this is for, but I have no clue what it is used for.
Now lets look at the items.
Do you notice some of these items? If you noticed that they are the Beta items that came out in adventures,
then you are correct. Every item in the game had a beta look to it.
Now lets look at the dens.
This was the only type of den you could have in the Beta days. It was really cool though, because it had staircases and a bridge. You might remember it from the beta party that got released last summer.
Now lets look at the newspaper and the old Daily Explorer.
The old Jamaa Journal had an old look to it and had an old slogan. "The Newspaper You Can Sink Your Teeth into"
The old Daily Explorer was super cool. It had voting poles and they had a brain so they didn't USE CAPS and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every FIVE words!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a link to the old Daily Explorer using a time machine.
Well, that's it for today. Bye Jammers!







No comments:

Post a Comment