Thursday, June 25, 2015

Update #3

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Mira Waterfall in the Diamond Shop.
This is so pretty, and it is non member! This was the den item contest winner.
AJHQ finally brought out the update.
Llamas are here and they aren't non member or a gem animal.

There is also a new pet contest where you vote. I voted for the peacock.

The Freedom party and plushies are out.
I will show you the Freedom party items later because it isn't on in a while.
There are so much plushies!
My favorite is the large pig. The plushie shop did get a makeover.

Next is AJHQ's way of advertising new items.
The first advertisement is for the Rainbow Armor that came out last update.
The next advertisement is for new Battle for the Beacon items.

 There is supposed to be a llama minibook in the Chamber of Knowledge but when I looked it wasn't there.
Wild Peaks is there though.
The last page is the Spring Bunny advertisement.
Have any of you noticed that your gems and Achievements are missing?
                                                AJHQ did something dumb and pointless.
I don't know why AJHQ had to change where the gems and achievements are. Now we have to go to the clothing inventory just to look at gems or achievements when they can be with the other tools at the top.
If you read my glitch update post, you know it is my birthday. If you didn't, you can look at the GIF.
Cheezburger animated GIF
If you want to see where I found this GIF, Click here.
Bye Jammers!

















No comments:

Post a Comment