Sunday, May 17, 2015

Two Crystal Sands Glitches

Hello Jammers! Today's new item is the mechanical speaker.
I don't know about you, but I'm not really liking this mechanical furniture set. I don't think it is very fitting for animal jam. animal jam my little ponies.
Well, because I can't find any good glitches, lets just have two Crystal Sands glitches in one post!
Glitch #1
Eagle in a box glitch
1. Go to Crystal Sands. (Or any other place as long as it has water.)
2. Go in the water area.

3. Switch animals to an eagle.
4. Do the play action.
Now your eagle should look like it is in a box.
Glitch #2
Land animal water slide glitch
I found this glitch from Glitterpandas. I will link his/her video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kNtg5mF5uI
1. Go to Crystal Sands.
2. Go down the water slide.
3. Do the ice cream emotion.
4. Switch animals.
 Now your animal should be sitting in a different direction.
if you can't tell, my animal is sitting directly left.
This won't always work. But if you try it a couple of times, you should get it.
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment