Sunday, May 31, 2015

Den Item Contest

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Elegant Chair. I don't like how over priced it is for one weird looking item.
Skipping over to the Summer Carnival, there is a new Giant Jester Hat if you wanted to grow up to be a Jester.
This looks just creepy.
Over at the Daily Explorer, there is a NEW DEN ITEM DESIGN CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AJHQ posts like they have never used a keyboard.
I never post what AJHQ posts, but this seems like a big deal so I should post about it.
AJHQ is having a den item design contest to see who has the best den item idea. If you win, the den item is in the game and you get five diamonds. This is like the clothing item contest thingy without the amazing five diamonds. Here is a link to the post.
Want to see my entry? If you don't too bad because I am showing you.
Makes me want to barf. Two words. IT SUCKS.
Features
1. A place where Jammers can walk in.
2. A open close sign that you can change.
3. A table for pets to sit on and not glitch through.
Hopefully you guys do better than me. Way better than me. Anyways, sorry for the late post. Bye Jammers!


1 comment: