Monday, May 18, 2015

Spring Bunny Glitch

Hello Jammers! Today we have the colored over item Monday Rare Item Monday Vine Anklet.
To me, this rare item looks just like the other vine anklet. Also, there is now a Mechanical Wall Light. 
Now, I will show you a glitch that Meloetta385 AJ found. I will link her blog, because she finds interesting things. http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2015/05/minor-bunny-glitches.html
This might not happen anymore, because I haven't logged on and found the bounce house party on at the moment, so please don't be mad.
1. Go to the bounce house party.
2. Have your spare account or storage go to the same party. If you don't have any of those, make a new account.
3. Take a good look at your spring bunnies flower pattern when jumping on the bounce house. On one screen, it looks the same. On the other, it looks like there isn't even a flower pattern.
Sorry about such a bad post, I have to go back to to school. Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment