Saturday, May 30, 2015

Spooky Party in May

Hey Jammers! Today's new item made it all the way to Epic Wonders. It is the elegant couch.
To me it looks like something that would come out in a Halloween theme.
We have another item in the Summer Carnival that looks pretty good. It is the carnival lights.
This item is what I need for the Jamaalidays to decorate my den.
Anyways, the  Spooky Party is in May?????????
I feel like the elegant couch was supposed to come out when the Spooky Party would come out.
I will post when the party is on again. Sorry for a late post. Bye for now Jammers!
UPDATE
The Spooky Party is on! Was this ghost thingy a feature last year, because I don't remember being able to turn into a ghost.
All of the items in the shops are the same (at least I think they are).
I think there is pet bats because I saw an arctic wolf walking around with one. I can't wait until it is actually the time of year when the Spooky Party comes out.
Favorite animal jam holidays
Jamaalidays
Night of the Phantoms
Leap Year Party
Friendship Festival
the rest of the holidays I don't care about.
Anyways, bye Jammers!




No comments:

Post a Comment